Your Solution for Quality Heavy Equipment.
Health & Safety Contact: 519-767-9628 x 31
Attention Valued Employees & Clients,
We are still currently open for business. However, in response to the spread of COVID-19, Tri-City Equipment will implement the following measures to reduce the risk of illness. Some of these measures relate to you and are set forth below:
- At this time, no persons exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms may enter a Tri-City Equipment facility or affiliated site.
- If any of your employees, agents, contractors, or anyone else working at your direction or on your behalf, has visited our facilities, affiliated sites, or had in-person contact with our employees and are diagnosed with COVID-19, quarantined with a suspected or confirmed case of the disease, or begins exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or influenza, you must immediately report this information with appropriate details to the management at Tri-City Equipment.
- No person who has visited a known community transmission country, region, or city or who has had in-person contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 patient may enter a Tri-City Equipment facility or affiliated site within 14 days of contact. After 14 days, that person is eligible to visit only if he or she is symptom-free. Community Transmission Locales include, but are not limited to, China, South Korea, Northern Italy, and Iran. A person who has visited a Community Transmission Locale in the United States or Canada may be eligible to visit a Tri-City Equipment facility, or affiliated site, in fewer than 14- symptom-free days only if he or she can provide sufficient evidence from a medical professional or other reliable sources that he or she does not pose a risk of transmission. Tri-City Equipment, in its sole discretion, will determine whether sufficient evidence has been provided. This exemption applies only to those who have visited a Community Transmission Locales in the United States or Canada. In accordance with our Code of Business Conduct and applicable law, Tri-City Equipment does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race or national origin.
- Whenever possible, meetings and employee updates will be conducted over the phone or via email. If you are visiting Tri-City Equipment, please do not bring food to share. When you are on Tri-City property or an affiliated site you must comply with all current COVID-19 and other health and safety-related requirements or instructions. When you are on Tri-City property or an affiliated site, you must be accompanied by a Tri-City employee and stay in areas specified by your contact.
- We strongly encourage your company to follow the recommendations of federal, state, and local health authorities. These include, but are not limited to, the guidelines established by the Public Health Agency of Canada and other provincial and local health agencies. Please be aware that government guidelines, as well as Tri-City Equipment’s own rules and guidelines, are subject to change as new information becomes available. As a result, we might update our own procedures at any time.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
The Management Team at Tri-City Equipment is committed to the health and safety of our employees, and the diverse environments in which we operate. We seek continuous improvement to ensure the protection of our employees from injury, disease, violence, and harassment.
Our Supervisors ensure that machinery and equipment are safe to operate and that workers are trained for their assigned tasks. Our Operators also take their responsibility for Health and Safety very seriously and are a reflection of our policies and high standards.
Employees can find Health & Safety policies, related documents, and an electronic SDS book in our online library here.